Social Icons

Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday 28 March 2014

Behind Closed Doors: What's taking so long?

Can you believe it's been 18 months since I published my debut novel? Wow. One question I get asked at least once a week is "What's taking so long with the follow up to Tainted Love?"

I want thank everyone who is patiently waiting for Behind Closed Doors. I know a lot of you are keen to meet Darryl and learn what happened to Faith and her children after that last letter!

Let me explain my crazy life. I'm a writer, a full time student and until very recently I was also working part time in a call centre. I say "until recently" because I quit my job, which has freed up some of my time, but just in time for my final projects for my degree so I'm still tied up for the next couple of months. Right now, I'm writing during the lulls I have in coursework demands.

There are some exciting changes coming up which I'm keeping secret until book two is ready for release. I can tell you it involves paperbacks and it also involves re-branding the Valentina Secrets series, new covers and a new title for the book formerly known as Behind Closed Doors. Here's a little teaser for you.



However...

Of course, those who are on my mailing will get all the juicy information in advance including the first look at the new covers, the pre release first chapter and a special discounted price (you see how I said there were some exciting things happening). So if you're not signed up already sign up now! Otherwise, stay tuned because I hope to bring more news to you soon. :)


Erin
Copyright © 2014 Erin Cawood, All rights reserved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

The Legal Bit

All characters have no existence outside the imagination of the author and have no relation to anyone baring the same name. They are not inspired by an individual known or unknown by the author and all incidents are pure invention.

The articles, excerpts, and other written work published under the pseudonym Erin Cawood are copyright protected by the author. Guest articles are published by arrangement and also copyright protected by the guest author.

Images of Erin Cawood are provided by Paul Miguel Photography.


Sample Text