Social Icons

Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday 15 March 2013

#FridayFeature: Flirting with Magick @LeightaBennett



Fridays are about the clocking off and kicking back at the end of the day and knowing you can chill out! For me this Friday is extra special. I finish uni for a whole month! So this fun read is something I'm really looking forward and its at the top of my list.

Join in me today on Friday Feature is Leigh Bennett, author of Flirting with Magick. She's brought along with her the star of Flirting with Magick, Abbi Williams, for a character interview.


 

 Character Interview - Flirting with Magick's Abbi Williams



Tell us a little bit about who you are, where you are from and where you live now.

Hi there. My name’s Abigail Williams and no, I wasn’t named after the girl in Salem.  I’m an Aussie girl, brought up in a country town in Victoria and I currently live in inner city Melbourne where I rent a little one bedroom flat.

Did you turn out the way your family expected?  

 I can’t say they had high expectations but I have a nice job that pays my rent and gets me by and I have good, supportive friends.  I did have a boyfriend they liked quite a lot but not anymore.   I mean they still like him, but he’s no longer my boyfriend


When you walk into a room, what do you expect people to notice about you? 

Not much to be honest, especially if I’m with my friends who are much more noticeable than I am. 


Do you have a special talent? If not, what do you wish your special talent could be? 

 My cousin’s in a band and I really wish I had gotten some of that musical talent myself.  Then again, it’s not like I’ve actually tried.  I might be really good for all I know! 


If you could have three wishes, what would they be?   

At the start of the book I would like a job I enjoy, a wonderful partner and just to be happy. 

What really moves you? Or touches your soul?  

Simple things.  A lovely small gesture can often mean so much more than forced extravagance.


Do you believe in love at first sight? Or do you fall in love over a period of time?   

Well after the spell I did I went a bit nuts and I think I expected to fall head over heels.  Oh gosh and then it just became a disaster!     


Describe your perfect life partner.   

Well, I did find him eventually and he’s wonderful.  But I can’t tell you much more or I might ruin the book.   I’ll just say he’s gorgeous and totally worth it.  And definitely my perfect life partner. 

Is there anything you’ve always wanted to do but haven’t yet done it?  

I’d really love to travel more.  Buy my own house, all the usual stuff. 
 
If you could be anything else, real or imaginary, what would you be?  

Well, I would certainly like to be a lot better when it comes to this magick stuff.    But I suppose it all works out the way it’s meant to in the end.

Tell us a little bit about your author.   

She’s kind of like a big sister to me I would say.  She actually started the book years ago and put it away.  But I wouldn’t let her let it go completely as I was really anxious to hurry up and meet the love of my life.   I’m so glad she finished it.  And now I think my cousin, Luke is having his heart put to the test in her next book, Flirting With Secrets.


Flirting with Magick ... The deets...



Connect with Leigh Bennett Online at






Twitter: @LeightaBennett
 

Erin
 Posts You May Have Missed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

The Legal Bit

All characters have no existence outside the imagination of the author and have no relation to anyone baring the same name. They are not inspired by an individual known or unknown by the author and all incidents are pure invention.

The articles, excerpts, and other written work published under the pseudonym Erin Cawood are copyright protected by the author. Guest articles are published by arrangement and also copyright protected by the guest author.

Images of Erin Cawood are provided by Paul Miguel Photography.


Sample Text