Social Icons

Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday 28 April 2012

Diamond City (The Diamond City Trilogy #3) by Patti Larsen

Fresco has something everyone wants; ultimate freedom. When the evil corporation attempt to replace a drug more lethal than Wasteland its Time for Fresco to take the fight off the streets and back to The Diamond City. Will Fresco trigger the hidden kill switch inside every genetically modified child and kill the experiment?


Nothing irritates me more than figuring out what's going to happen and going I knew it! But just when I thought I'd might have, something happened and blew my theory out of the water. Yet again, I was on the edge of my seat and lost in Fresco's world for hours! There was a scene where I almost shed a tear and I really felt for Fresco. I absolutely loved the last line! Typical Fresco... Perfect!


Erin

Book Reviews You May Have Missed: 


The Diamond City Trilogy - by Patti Larsen - Addictive YA Paranormal Urban Fantasy

A Girl Like Youby Gemma Burgess - Laugh out loud Comedy Romance


A Perfect Proposal - by Katie Fforde - Escapism at its best- Romance







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

The Legal Bit

All characters have no existence outside the imagination of the author and have no relation to anyone baring the same name. They are not inspired by an individual known or unknown by the author and all incidents are pure invention.

The articles, excerpts, and other written work published under the pseudonym Erin Cawood are copyright protected by the author. Guest articles are published by arrangement and also copyright protected by the guest author.

Images of Erin Cawood are provided by Paul Miguel Photography.


Sample Text