Social Icons

Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday 2 April 2012

Book Review: Me before You by Jojo Moyes

Lou and Will are the unlikeliest of people to ever meet, the unlikeliest of people to ever become friends, and the unlikeliest of people to ever fall in love, but they do. I don't want to say anymore because following their journey is to discover a whole different side of this world we live.

It's not very often  I feel inferior as a writer. But today I do. I really really do. 

I don't mean to sound conceited and I guess the only way to explain is to ask you when you go in to work do you feel confident in what you do? When I read a really good book I get that buzz of 'Yeah, I can do that too'. I'd be lying if I said I don't get the 'I can do so much better than that' if I think its bad. Don't we all? But its not very often I read something that completely blows me away... 
I've been reading romance novels for over fifteen years and no one has ever made me cry ... until today. And gawd! I sobbed through the last two chapters. . 

5/5 - It was worth every tear!
 
 Erin

Buy Me Before You by Jojo Moyes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

The Legal Bit

All characters have no existence outside the imagination of the author and have no relation to anyone baring the same name. They are not inspired by an individual known or unknown by the author and all incidents are pure invention.

The articles, excerpts, and other written work published under the pseudonym Erin Cawood are copyright protected by the author. Guest articles are published by arrangement and also copyright protected by the guest author.

Images of Erin Cawood are provided by Paul Miguel Photography.


Sample Text