Social Icons

Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday 28 December 2011

Book of the Month: Demon Child by Patti Larsen


On the 17th December I learnt enthusiasm is infectious. I was over the moon to be asked to reviewing Patti Larsen's The Hayle Coven Series again.

Demon Child (Book 3) is explosive from the start. The chosen... the cleansing do gooders are out for revenge and Syd's demon half is no longer prepared to play nice with Syd. On top of this there's a new boy at school who's just waltzing in and swiping Syd's friends right from under her nose like he owns the place. Oh and that tasty little love triangle between Syd, the football star and the bad boy biker is tilting in the favour of.... well that would be spoiling it for you.

And this is just Syd's life! Add in the kidnap, betrayal, and coven apocalypse and you're in for so exciting stuff. There were times when I was actually on the edge of my seat. I was actually jaw dropped at the end... That so did not just happen! Thank God Patti Larsen publishes sequels within weeks because waiting for book 4 The Wild has been agony. Yes I know... its seems I may have a problem, but I'm a writer, words are my drug and Demon Child has been one hell of a rush!
So why is enthusiasm infectious? I tweeted as I went to bed at 4:00am  "Just read @PattiLarsen's Demon Child (bk3 Hayle Cove) 5/5 it just keeps getting better. On edge of stuff". I found not only my tweet but Patti's Book was also mentioned in the Alex Beecroft Daily.

5/5 - If you're not addicted already you will be - My smashwords review says it all! 

Demon Child is available for Kindle and other Digital Editions

Erin

The Hayle Coven Novels - reviews you may have missed 


Witch Hunt - Book 2      

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

The Legal Bit

All characters have no existence outside the imagination of the author and have no relation to anyone baring the same name. They are not inspired by an individual known or unknown by the author and all incidents are pure invention.

The articles, excerpts, and other written work published under the pseudonym Erin Cawood are copyright protected by the author. Guest articles are published by arrangement and also copyright protected by the guest author.

Images of Erin Cawood are provided by Paul Miguel Photography.


Sample Text