Social Icons

Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday 15 April 2011

Workin 9 to 5 (just a way my make my livin!)

I have a 9-5 ... correction 9 to 5:30 (or other some variation of 7&1/2 hours and in one pattern or another working 5/7 days). This job comes with targets and a decent renumeration package should those targets be hit. My perma-migraine decided to make my life hell last month and now I feel on top of the world again I've been cramming in the hours at work to ensure I hit target. 10 days without a day off isn't easy in a demanding outbound sales environment in the middle of a big summer promotion.

So there I was, totally exhausted and ready for a nice long lie in on my first day off and what happens? I wake up at 6:30am

So I thought I'd say good mornin' and get on with tweaking with my website, I've a read through of Life's A Ball? to do and a few household chores that need my attention.

Erin


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

The Legal Bit

All characters have no existence outside the imagination of the author and have no relation to anyone baring the same name. They are not inspired by an individual known or unknown by the author and all incidents are pure invention.

The articles, excerpts, and other written work published under the pseudonym Erin Cawood are copyright protected by the author. Guest articles are published by arrangement and also copyright protected by the guest author.

Images of Erin Cawood are provided by Paul Miguel Photography.


Sample Text