Social Icons

Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday 5 June 2010

Does Anyone Else Have a Permanent Case of the Munchies?

I'm sorry, you probably don't want to hear about my two month long attack of the munchies. But because my blog is about what a creative writer does when they're not creative writing, well I thought I'd share.

I am permanently eating!

I'm used to sitting at my desk all day with eating patterns that range from one end of the spectrum to the other. Some days I am so absorbed into fictionworld that if my lovely other half didnt make food for me then I'd never eat. Other days, while still completely absorbed I can munch my way through an entire pack of Rich Tea, Walker's Thai Sweet Chilli crisps (share size), a family bag of Cadbury's chocolate eclaires, Wine Gums, Fruit Bon Bons and I have been known to eat a 200g bar of Galaxy Chocolate with Caramelised Hazelnut faster than a normal 50g bar.... Mmm .... caramelised hazelnut ! ! ! and on occasions I can do ALL OF THIS this in just one day. Oooh, for those of you looking at the previous list and cringing at the fat content, I also munch away on Cherries, Grapes, Strawberries, Dried fruit... I love banana chips and dried mango, and I adore fresh pinapple chunks.

So I short ... I permanently have the munchies!

Erin
Read Poetry, Short Stories and Free Novel Extracts by Erin Cawood Online Now!
Post you may have missed...

Check Out My New Look!   - February 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

The Legal Bit

All characters have no existence outside the imagination of the author and have no relation to anyone baring the same name. They are not inspired by an individual known or unknown by the author and all incidents are pure invention.

The articles, excerpts, and other written work published under the pseudonym Erin Cawood are copyright protected by the author. Guest articles are published by arrangement and also copyright protected by the guest author.

Images of Erin Cawood are provided by Paul Miguel Photography.


Sample Text