Social Icons

Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday 12 March 2009

The things I say ...

On the colour PURPLE ....
"Life is very unpredictable ... there are very few consistancies within it ... however, me and my love of all things purple will last forever"
Thursday 12th March 2009 - Facebook


On having a bad day ....
"Ever had one of those days ... where the thought of becoming Godzilla's dental hygenist is more appealing than ever stepping back in to the office?... Well ... After the day I've had I'd rather be Godzilla's tooth pick !"
Friday 6th March 2009- Facebook Notes

On her horoscopes ....
"Changes are a foot ... well anyone who's seen the amount of shoes in my drawers at work could tell you that! theres erm ... a red pair, a white pair, a black pair, a purple pair. But if I'm going into new areas of my life then I guess I should buy a new pair!


mmm.... My stars told me to buy a new pair of shoes... I like it!"

Friday 6th March 2009 - Facebook notes
Erin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

The Legal Bit

All characters have no existence outside the imagination of the author and have no relation to anyone baring the same name. They are not inspired by an individual known or unknown by the author and all incidents are pure invention.

The articles, excerpts, and other written work published under the pseudonym Erin Cawood are copyright protected by the author. Guest articles are published by arrangement and also copyright protected by the guest author.

Images of Erin Cawood are provided by Paul Miguel Photography.


Sample Text